Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Weather Chart for kidlets

The last few weeks have seen every kind of weather out there.  We have gone from snow to rain to the ice storm and now we are experiencing  the most beautiful spring we could have.

The kidlets and I have been trying to learn about all these changes, so of course I had to make a weather chart for us to follow.

There are a ton of ideas out there for us to use. I checked Google and Pinterest of course and there were almost too many to choose from.


I liked this one
How's the weather Chart

 




Here is the one I made.  This is where I found it.


This is the one I made
 
I think it turned out kinda cute.  I just downloaded and printed the pictures and using a cut and paste method (with actual scissors and glue) I pieced them together using a large piece of cardboard for the backing. When it was all together I gave it an extra coat of white glue to make it a bit more durable and trimmed off the excess cardboard.  A matching ribbon lets me hang it easily. I just glued the "today's weather is" tabs to a couple of clothespins.  Too easy.
 
 

 

No comments: