Sunday, May 12, 2013

Discovering Nature

I have been neglecting this blog for a while and I appologize, but I have been a bit under the weather and needed to take some me time. 

I'd like to share a day the kidlets and I had outdoors a  week or more ago.   Keep in mind these little girls  and guy were hardly big enough last summer to do much out doors except crawl around and enjoy the grass. 

This was the first truely warm spring day.  The shorts and sunscreen kind of day where you just need to be outside.  So that is exactly what we did.




First lets cook up a feast.



 
 
 
 
 
 
And what's a feast without dessert.
 
 
 
 
 
Lets get the chairs ready.
 
 
 
 
 
After snack it's off to a new adventure.





Discovering the leaves left from last fall.






There are some pretty cool things to be found here.





As I write this it is cold ouside, there is a winter wind blowing and oh yes...... It's snowing..... again.   But that's OK because we had a taste of the good stuff and I know this is going to be a pretty cool summer having fun with all my little kidlets.



 


No comments: