Monday, April 1, 2013

Pantry Envy

I hope everyone enjoyed a fabulous Easter weekend.  We had no special  plans this year so hubby and I spent a few days at home actually having some well deserved down time.  This doesn't happen that often so it is really appreciated when it does. And he even made his lasagna for our Easter dinner.  I must say it is to die for.  I'd ask how he does it but then I'd have to make it myself and it wouldn't be the same.

I spent a bit of time looking at some pics of pantry's today and I have to say I am suffering some serious pantry envy.  Right now I have things stored in a number of different places, including the guest bedroom closet and the  laundry room.  I have a dream of one day turning a full wall in my laundry room into pantry storage, but nothing is going to happen very fast in that department so I thought I would share some of my favorite pantry pics here.



This  would be perfect. Right in the kitchen, and so convenient. The only problem, it's bigger than my tiny kitchen.

Pinned Image





Both of these are great with everything in plain view.

More Food Storage IdeasPinned Image









Pinned ImageAnd this one is just so pretty. I love the wallpaper behind the shelves.


















All these were from  here   .  There are so many wonderful ideas, its worth going to the originals to see the full stories.


But for now I am just going to keep putting things wherever they fit.  I did do this today though.




An empty pop can case


.
 
 
 
 
 
Some wallpaper.  Just because it's nice and thick.
 
 
A little glue .  Clothes pins are the best when you need a helping hand.  Next time I'm getting out my glue gun though,  it's so much faster.
 
 
This is the front. Just a few more minutes of drying time.
 
 
 
And it's filled with cans. 
 
 
 
 
The hardest part of this was waiting for the glue to dry. 
All it takes is a half inch rise at the back and the cans roll easily into the front so I don't ever have to worry about  outdated cans. 
I plan on making more of these. 
If I can't have a pantry at least I can be  organized. 

Have a great day everyone.


No comments: